Congratulations, you've made the decision to transfer! The key to a smooth transition is organization. Use this checklist to organize your transition process. Make note of all deadlines! Use the URLs listed for more detailed information.
1. Apply for admission: Fill out and submit all specified forms for the admission process.
2. Send official transcripts to MTSU: Contact your previous colleges to send "Official" transcripts to MTSU.
3. Get immunized: Go to your doctor and get the vaccinations specified.
4. Complete Personal Statement Form: If GPA is lower than a 2.00, complete form for admission consideration.
5. Sign up Academic Placement Testing: If you have not earned credits in college-level, algebra-based Mathematics, or college-level English, you will be assessed based on valid ACT/SAT scores or other appropriate departmental assessment and tested.
6. Apply for Financial support and resources:
7.Apply for Housing: Fill out license agreement and application by deadline.
8.Review Transfer Credit Evaluation: You will receive an evaluation of your credits. Be sure to study this carefully before you are advised.
9.Online Orientation, Advising and Registration Information
10.Pay Fees and Confirm class schedule: If you do not meet the deadline, your class schedule will be deleted.
Don't forget your: