University College Advising Center

Contact Us

See the advisor listing for contact information on an individual advisor. You may contact the Undeclared Advising Center as follows:

Visit our main office in the KUC 318.

Phone our main office at (615) 898-5209.

Or, submit an online question to an academic advisor by completing our Ask An Advisor Online Form.