We are responsible for processing all University and Foundation disbursements including travel reimbursements, with the exception of payroll and student financial aid. We ensure the integrity of transactions being entered into the finance system by providing the final review of expenditures for compliance with applicable MTSU policies and procedures. Please contact us for assistance.
Cope Administration Building Room 106 | 615-898-2940 | email@example.com
Invoices and reimbursement requests submitted to Accounting Services after fiscal year closing will be expensed in the new fiscal year budget and will require an attached exception memorandum as to why payment was not made in the appropriate period for audit purposes. This memo must be routed through the appropriate chain of command and approved by the Vice President for Business and Finance.
Click here to view the Forms
U.S. Person or Entity
- Foreign National Information Form
- International Wire Transfer Request
- W-8BEN (for payees who are individuals)
- W-8BEN-E (for payees that are Entities or Organizations)
- W-8ECI (Income Effectively Connected with the Conduct of a Trade or Business in the U.S.)
- W-8EXP (Foreign Governments or Other Foreign Organizations)
- W-8IMY (Foreign Intermediaries or Foreign Flow-through Entities)