Information on MTSU Raider Fund$ includes:
Now you can use
to pay registration and other student
fees, buy meals, make copies in the library AND use the same card
to purchase books, supplies, and personal items at Phillips
Bookstore.You can even use
this same card
as identification to receive
services at the University Ticket Office, Health Services, the
Library, Computer Labs, theBusiness Office, and the
Recreation Center.Best of all, the card you can use in all these
MTSU I.D. CARD
What are Raider Fund$?
account is actually a debit card account which works like
a credit card. It is a unique money management system activated by
I.D. Card and is available to all Middle Tennessee
State University students, faculty, and staff. Use your card like
cash as long as there is enough money in your account to cover your
How does it work?
I.D. cards are already encoded to provide access to
University events and activities.
Now, by making a minimum initial deposit of $10 to your personal
RAIDER FUND$ account,
you can turn your I.D. card into a RAIDER FUND$
Then, all you need to carry is your
I.D. card. When you make a purchase, your account is
activated through a card reader,
and the amount of your purchase is automatically
from your RAIDER FUND$ account balance. Your
remaining balance is displayed with each transaction so you'll
always know how much money you have!
RAIDER FUND$ are maintained
separately from meal plan accounts which also use the
Policies and procedures of the meal plan accounts are those of
the vendor and not of the University
With a RAIDER FUND$ account, you can also use your
I.D. to pay registration fees, campus phone bills,
parking tickets, etc., at the Business Office. In other words, a
RAIDER FUND$ account makes your
the one card that does it all!
Advantages to the RAIDER FUND$ System:
- It gives you an easy way to purchase meal plans from the
University's food service vendor or to buy a meal at any of
the food service locations. Several offer a variety of choices,
from early morning breakfasts to late-night snacks.
- It offers you purchase privileges, without cash, for the
great selection of books, supplies, gifts, and personal items at
MTSU I.D. card will also serve as your library copy card
if you have RAIDER FUND$. (And it costs less than coins.)
- It lets you pay registration fees, phone bills, parking
tickets, and other student fees at the Business Office cashier
- Once you establish a RAIDER FUND$ account, there is little or
no need to carry cash or write checks for University meals,
supplies, laundry facilities, Coke or snack machines.
- If you lose your card, it will be invalidated as soon as you
report the loss. Money is safe in the RAIDER FUND$ account.
- A $10.00 minimum initial deposit is required to open an
- Deposits may be made in cash, by check, check card or credit
card, money order, or transfer of current student account credit
- Raider Fund$ deposits may be made at any Cashier Window in
the Cope Administration Building, by mail to the Business Office,
at the Raider Fund$ cash terminals in the Library Copy Center and
on the first floor of the Keathley University Center (no minimum
deposit required for cash terminals) and through the online
credit card payment option.
- Account balances do not expire until the available balance
has been spent, refunded, or closed for inactivity (see #3
- An account may be closed by spending the available balance or
by requesting a refund if graduating or terminating (see
- If a Raider Fund$ account has been inactive for a period of
twelve (12) months and the cardholder no longer has an active
relationship with the University, the account balance will be
refunded after deducting a $10 processing fee or any other amount
due the University (see #2
Refunds below). Account balances of $10 or less will be
applied to the processing fee.
- As long as a cardholder has an active relationship with
MTSU, the RAIDER FUND$ account balance transfers from
semester to semester.
- Refunds will ONLY be issued to students that are graduating,
students who have withdrawn from the university, and terminating
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing at the
Business Office room 103 in the Cope Administration Building.
- A $10 processing fee will be deducted from the balance of the
cardholder's account prior to any refund.
- Refund checks will be mailed to the cardholder's permanent
address if the cardholder does not specify an address on the
refund request document.
- The University will offset against proposed refunds any
amounts owed by the cardholder to the University.
Cash refunds are not made for
returned merchandise purchased with the debit card. Upon return of
merchandise, an adjustment will be made to restore the amount to
the cardholder's account. Refunds are subject to applicable
- The Official University I.D. must be presented at the time of
purchase and is the only method of accessing the
- Raider Fund$ account balances are non-transferable.
- Additional information may be requested prior to transaction
acceptance/completion to ensure that only the cardholder accesses
the account. Cardholders may be required to sign a receipt for
goods and services satisfied by their debit card account
- Future changes in terms and conditions regulating the use of
MTSU Raider Fund$ will apply to all cards in circulation
and their use at the future date and will supersede the terms and
conditions in effect at the time the account was opened.
Cash Withdrawals from Raider Fund$ are Not Permitted!
Accounts are easy to activate at the cashier windows in the
Cope Administration Building any time of the year. You can even use
our internet credit card payment option or our internet payment
form to activate an account by mail!