The Jennings A. Jones College of Business is proud to announce the iPad Class Program.
This program seeks to enrich classroom experiences through innovative uses of mobile
technologies. The program will provide iPads (maximum of 31) to be used by teachers
and students in a one-semester class. The main purpose is to give instructors an
avenue to advance teaching and learning through the use of “innovative, engaging
and interactive” technologies.
Program Participation Process
The Jennings A. Jones College of Business encourages all faculty members to participate
in this great program by submitting a proposal. The general process is outlined below:
- Teacher fills out iPad Class Program application form.
- Teacher submits application form to Dr. David Doote in BAS N219.
- The deadline for the Spring 2014 semester is January 15th, 2014.
- One application is selected from the pool of application submissions.
- Teacher and students sign an end-user agreement.
- Teacher and students receive an iPad for the class semester.
- All participants agree to provide feedback for evaluation and improvement of the program.
- Teacher and students return iPads before end of semester.
- Spring 2014: Dr. Don Roy, MGMK
- Fall 2013: Dr. Don Roy, MGMK
- Spring 2013: Dr. Stuart Fowler, ECFN
- Fall 2012: Dr. Ronda Henderson, BCEN