MTSU Campus Recreation offers a variety of recreational activities that encourage healthy lifestyles! The is an ideal location for birthday parties, after prom activities, church lock-ins, group training and teambuilding and other events, whether you have a group of 10 or 100! If it is a swimming party for children, an event to challenge your teens on the climbing wall or Alpine Tower, or a location that provides multiple activities for larger groups, Campus Recreation is available to accommodate most any type of occasion and group. Our facility staff team is happy to work with you to help you plan your event using the areas that best suit your needs at a cost that is affordable for your budget.
The Recreation Center is open seven days a week during the fall, spring and summer semesters. The center closes during Fall Break, Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, and Spring Break. The schedule may be adjusted during the other University holidays and for certain special University events.
* All reservations must be made two weeks in advance.
* All rates are subject to change.
* Reservation Fees are applied to all rentals except student organizations.
* A $25 reservation fee for 25 people or less or $50 fee for 25 people or more is required. This is an addition to your rental cost. These fees cover for set-up and take down of equipment as well as general maintenance and housekeeping of the facility related to group usage. This Reservation Fee also serves as a binding commitment to us by your party, and is nonrefundable.
* Reservation Fee is due with reservation application. If not paid by the day of the event, a late fee of 5% of total rental will be assessed for 30 days after event, and an additional 5% each month thereafter until payment is received unless prior arrangements are made.
A facility Reservation Application may be obtained at the front desk and the main office of the Recreation Center or by clicking the link below:
Facility Reservation Form
May be submitted to the front desk, main office, or
Mail to: MTSU Campus Recreation
P.O. Box 556
Upon approval you will be contacted via e-mail or phone stating your approval has been accepted. At that time you have two business days to make your reservation fees.
A 48 hour cancellation notice is expected. Your reservation fee is nonrefundable for any circumstances.