Fall 2017 Fairs:
Student Employment Fair - Monday, August 28, 2017
With students about to descend upon campus and finding a part-time job being the most
often asked question... we recommend posting your position in the Student Employment Program.
Fall Career Fair - Registration Now Open!
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
The Fall Career Fair is for employers who recruit:
- Professional-entry level positions requiring at least a bachelor's degree
- Internship/Co-op positions that are career-track and supervised
- Who want to reach majors not served by the Department Career Fairs listed below.
We anticipate approximately 900 students and alumni attending and will limit the fair to approximately 150 employers and graduate/professional schools.
Department Career Fairs for Fall 2017:
These department fairs are for positions directly related to the course of study. Registration is handled by each academic department.
- Accounting Meet the Firms
September 7, 2017 | 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. | Location TBD
Please contact the Accounting Department in the Jones College of Business for registration information.
- Chemistry Career Fair
September 28, 2017 | 12:00 - 4:00 p.m. | Science Bldg. Atrium and Mezzanine
Please contact the Chemistry Department for registration information.
- Concrete and Construction Fall Networking Event
October 5, 2017
Click for registration information.
- Risk Management & Insurance Career Fair
October 5, 2017 | BAS Building
Sponsored by Gamma Iota Sigma and the Martin Chair of Insurance in the Jones College of Business.
- Nursing Career Fair | October 11, 2017 (tentative)
Please contact the School of Nursing for registration information.
- IT Connect | November 17, 2017
Hosted by the Computer Information Systems Department and the Computer Science Department. Click for registration information.
- Teacher Recruitment Fair | December 13, 2017
Please contact the College of Education for registration information.
Career Fair Tips for Students:
- Tips for Navigating a Career Fair
- The Elevator Pitch
- Career Fair ABCs
- Career Fair Advice Video
- How to Dress - Men
- How to Dress - Women
Please Note: MTSU no longer participates in the Nashville Area Career Fairs Consortium's College to Career Fair and Teacher Recruitment Fair for spring semester.