Contact the Center
KUC 328 | email@example.com | (615) 898-2500
Office Hours: Monday - Friday | 8:00a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Operations and Employer Relations:
Director | firstname.lastname@example.org | (615) 898-2500
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for a centralized career center serving over 20,000 students and 7 colleges.
- Represent the University to employers, parents, faculty, staff, community organizations, and news and media outlets as related to career issues.
Recruiting Coordinator| email@example.com | (615) 898-2500
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations of campus recruiting and employer relations
- Oversee recruiting software and serve as point of contact for implementation and maintenance of system
- Coordinate and manage all career fairs
Executive Aide | firstname.lastname@example.org | (615) 898-5467
- Assist campus recruiting program with recruiting software, job postings and recruiting events
- Assist Director with budget
- Coordinates front office operations
Student Advising and Programs:
Assistant Director | email@example.com | (615) 494-8797
To make an appointment: Please call (615) 898-2500
- Manages Career Development Program including individual student advising and educational program development.
- Supervises Career Advisors and Peer Career Advisors in the delivery of career programming.
- University College
- College of Education
- College of Media and Entertainment
- Partnership for Public Service - Federal Employment Advisor
Our Peer Career Advisors (PCAs)
- Provide individual career assistance to students during Walk-in Hours.
- Critique resumes and cover letters through the Document Drop Program.
- Deliver presentions to classes and student organizations on career topics.