Recruit Blue Raiders through the Career Development Center
Effective June 1, 2015, we are using our online job forms as we implement a temporary system until migratring to a completely new platform for Lightning JobSource. We are no longer posting jobs through our NACElink/Symplicity platform.
Go to Transition Site to Post Jobs.
Please read about our updated job posting policies.
We sponsor or co-sponsor several career fairs throughout the academic year. These include large fairs open to all majors as well as smaller department fairs for specific majors. Please visit our Career Fairs Page for a current list.
Interview Room Scheduling
Interview rooms are available for employers to interview students on campus. This options works best when following up a posting in Lightning JobSource or attending one of our career fairs. Employers will schedule interview times directly with students and will forward the schedule to the Career Development Center prior to the interview date.
- All Interviews will begin no earlier than 8:30 a.m. and end by 4:00 p.m.
- Only MTSU students and alumni will be interviewed
- To schedule a room(s), please contact us at email@example.com
Our On-campus Recruitment Program enables you to interact face to face with students. Reserve a date in one of our student union or academic buildings. On-Campus Recruitment is conducted in the Fall and Spring Semesters. We are able to reserve tables in the Atrium of the New Student Union Building on a limited basis. Availability depends upon current recruiting activity by other employers and ongoing Student Life programming. This option works best where recruiters want visibility in a high student traffic area.
- All table reservations will be within the timeframe of 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- We must make reservation requests at least two weeks in advance.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request dates and times.
Branding your organization to enhance recruiting!
- Maintain your presence by actively posting jobs to the database (Lightning JobSource).
- Consider becoming a sponsor for a career fair.
- Attend career fairs on a regular basis. Our student population is constantly changing.
- Include your MTSU alumni in recruiting activities on campus.
- Send the Career Development Center a picture and paragraph of an MTSU student or recent alum working in a position for which you have posted in Lightning JobSource. We can put this on social media to create a greater awareness of the position.
- Contact us for help with connecting to MTSU academic departments and student organizations.
- Serve on advisory boards at MTSU.