Chinese Language Test
HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi ) Test
HSK is a standardized test for assessing Chinese language proficiency for non-native speakers. According to the proficiency standard, the written HSK is divided into six levels - HSK Level I through HSK Level VI. Oral HSK test has three levels: beginning, intermediate, and advanced. Certificates of HSK proficiency will be issued to those who have achieved the required scores.
The categories of the test form a comprehensive testing system, ranging from beginning to advanced level. As a test of general language proficiency, HSK is not based on any particular textbook or course of study. Therefore candidates may refer to a range of textbooks in preparing for the test.
The HSK serves
- as one of the most important criteria for students applying for the full scholarship for study in China.
- to certify that the holder has achieved the required Chinese language proficiency to enter a Chinese college or university as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- to certify that the holder can be exempt from studying Chinese courses at certain levels at some Chinese universities.
- as a basis for employment in some institutions to evaluate the Chinese proficiency
of their employees.
Candidates can read the requirements of each level and take a sample test.
CIMTSU is one of the designated institutes to host the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK ) and provide related services in preparing and administrating the test. For more information, come by our office in Peck Hall, Room 106 or visit the official HSK site, or call 615-494-8696, or send an email to email@example.com
Click here to register for the test.
P.O. Box 114
106 Peck Hall
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
- 2017 Spring HSK & YCT Test Online Registration
- 2017 Spring Language and Culture Courses Registration
- 2017 Chinese Cultural Summer Camp for American High School Students
- 2017 Delegation of American Educational Administrators Are you interested in study in China? Scholarships are available for college students. Please contact CIMTSU
- Awards for 2015 The 3rd Annual Chinese Writing Contest at CIMTSU
- 2015 The 3rd Annual Chinese Writing Contest at CIMTSU
- 2015 CIMTSU Chinese Summer Camp
- Confucius Institute Scholarships