Marathon is both classroom and on site learning sessions taught by construction industry
leaders. Marathon is a voluntary, in-depth study of the land development and residential
building industry. Marathon is available to all Land Development/Residential Building
(LD/RB) concentration students. Students from economics, marketing, real estate and
interior design are encouraged to participate as well.
- Sales and marketing mini seminar
- Construction safety and scheduling mini seminar
- Estimating and purchasing mini seminar
- Land development mini seminar
- Finance mini seminar
- Field trips to construction sites
- Field trips to construction materials manufacturing sites
- Job shadowing with construction industry leaders
Industry leaders and students build vital working relationships through Marathon.