ACT (American College Testing) National Exam
The ACT National is a college admissions examination. Scores can be reported to any desired college.
Test takers must register and have acceptable photo ID (valid driver's license) and ACT admission ticket.
Visitor parking passes may be obtained by calling the Testing Services Office at 615-898-2863. Please note that these passes are used for Green parking spaces only.
- A basic 4-function calculator may be used on the ACT National. A review course may be offered through the Office of Continuing Studies (615-898-2462), and study guides may be purchased at bookstores.
- Information regarding the ACT National is available by calling 319-337-1270 or visiting www.actstudent.org.
- Free practice tests, flashcards and other study guides can be found at https://uniontestprep.com/act.
- ID requirements and calculators: 319-337-1510
- Score Reports: 319-337-1313