HESI - MTSU Nursing Admission Assessment
Students can view/print scores to include in Nursing packets required to be considered for the Nursing program.
Items required at testing appointment
- Evolve account username and password - very important
- unexpired driver's license OR passport
- A four-function, scientific, or graphing calculator (except the TI-89) may be used
on the HESI.
- Call Testing Services at 615-898-2863 to make an appointment after registration is
Keathley University Center, Room 107
MTSU Box 53
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
Prior to the testing appointment
- Go to https://evolve.elsevier.com to create an Evolve account. You will be issued a username and password for the test.
- An account must be created to view scores
- Exam is offered on individual computers.
- Appointments are most weekdays at 8:00 a.m.
- Cost is $60.00 plus a $3.50 online convenience fee.
- There is a four (4) hour time limit.
- You are required to wait thirty (30) days before retaking the test.
- Study guides may be purchased in the Phillip's Bookstore or www.amazon.com . The name of the study guide is HESI Evolve Admission Assessment Exam Review 3rd edition (ISBN 978-1-4557-0333-3).
- Additional copies of your exam results for other schools can be requested for a charge of $25 per school.
- Visitor parking passes may be obtained by calling the Testing Services Office at 615-898-2683. Please note that these passes are used for Green parking spaces only.