HESI - MTSU Nursing Admission Assessment
Scores are sent only to MTSU's Nursing Department. MTSU students wishing to apply to the MTSU Nursing program must take the Nursing Admission Assessment (HESI).
Items required at testing appointment
- Evolve account username and password - very important
- unexpired driver's license OR passport
- A four-function, scientific, or graphing calculator (except the TI-89) may be used
on the HESI.
- Call Testing Services at 615-898-2863 to make an appointment after registration is
Keathley University Center, Room 107
MTSU Box 53
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
Prior to the testing appointment
- Go to https://evolve.elsevier.com to create an Evolve account. You will be issued a username and password for the test.
- An account must be created to view scores
- Exam is offered on individual computers.
- Appointments are most weekdays at 8:00 a.m.
- Cost is $60.00 plus a $3.00 online convenience fee.
- You are required to wait thirty (30) days before retaking the test.
- Study guides may be purchased in the Phillip's Bookstore or www.amazon.com . The name of the study guide is HESI Evolve Admission Assessment Exam Review 3rd edition (ISBN 978-1-4557-0333-3).
- Additional copies of your exam results for other schools can be requested for a charge of $25 per school.
- Visitor parking passes may be obtained by calling the Testing Services Office at 615-898-2683. Please note that these passes are used for Green parking spaces only.