HESI - MTSU Nursing Admission Assessment
One lane on each side of Middle Tennessee Boulevard will be closed due to construction until July 2018. Other entrances more accessible to use are Rutherford Boulevard, East Main Street, or Greenland Drive. Printable maps/directions of the University and the Murfreesboro area can be found at http://www.mtsu.edu/maps/.
Students can view/print scores to include in Nursing packets required to be considered for the Nursing program.
Items required at testing appointment
- Evolve account username and password - very important
- unexpired driver's license OR passport
- A four-function, scientific, or graphing calculator (except the TI-89) may be used
on the HESI.
- Call Testing Services at 615-898-2863 to make an appointment after registration is
Keathley University Center, Room 107
MTSU Box 53
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
Prior to the testing appointment
- Go to https://evolve.elsevier.com to create an Evolve account. You will be issued a username and password for the test.
- An account must be created to view scores
Visitors (Parking Passes)
Please call Testing Services (615-898-2863) to obtain a Visitor’s Parking Pass (preferable a week or more before test date to receive it in the mail). Testing Services can provide a parking pass, if lost, forgotten, etc., another pass will constitute a $2 charge required at Parking and Transportation Services.
All visitors are requested to use parking meters or obtain a permit from the Parking and Transportation Services office at 1403 East Main Street or print a visitor pass at https://mtsu.t2hosted.com; visitor permits are $2 per day.
Please see parking notices for the latest changes in parking on campus. All legal parking areas are designated by signs, painted stripes, or other marks. Be sure to check the posted signs BEFORE you park your automobile. If it isn't marked, don't park! For parking questions, visit Parking Services' website.
- Exam is offered on individual computers.
- Appointments are most weekdays at 8:00 a.m.
- Cost is $60.00 plus a $3.50 online convenience fee.
- There is a four (4) hour time limit.
- You are required to wait thirty (30) days before retaking the test.
- Study guides may be purchased in the Phillip's Bookstore or www.amazon.com . The name of the study guide is HESI Evolve Admission Assessment Exam Review 3rd edition (ISBN 978-1-4557-0333-3).
- Additional copies of your exam results for other schools can be requested for a charge of $25 per school.