You Must First Be Admitted to Begin This Process.
CUSTOMS Orientation will give you vital information about the University and the many resources that you will use as a student.This orientation is required to be completed before you can be advised and register for your courses.
Admitted for Spring 2017
Step 1 - Complete the Online Orientation
Step 2 - Make an Appointment With Your Advisor
Select the college of your current major:
- College of Basic & Applied Sciences
- College of Behavioral & Health Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Media and Entertainment
- Liberal Studies or Professional Studies
- click here - This area is password protected - your advisor will provide you with the username and password
Admitted for Fall 2017
Registration for CUSTOMS will be available in April 2017.
Students Seeking Additional Bachelor's Degree
If you have already earned a Bachelor's Degree and are seeking an additional Bachelor's degree with MTSU, select the college of your current major:
New Student & Family Programs
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132