Transfer Student Information
Transfer students that have earned 14 or MORE credit hours do not participate in the traditional CUSTOMS program designed for freshmen. After they have been admitted they will complete Transfer Online Orientation and meet with an advisor. There are several dates that are specifically designed to assist transfers with advising and course registration.
2013 Transfer Advising Dates
You will have a choice of dates to meet with an advisor when you have completed the online orientation. All Transfer Students must complete their online orientation before signing up for a meeting with a transfer advisor.
Transfer Student Counselors have scheduled several days specifically for Transfer Students:
- May 17- preferred transfer student advising day.
- June 21- preferred transfer student advising day.
- July 12- preferred transfer student advising day.
- August 9- preferred transfer student advising day.
- August 19- preferred transfer student advising day.
For additional information see the Transfer Checklist.