Resources for Faculty
Request forms for Faculty using D2L
- Request a D2L development course
- Request a course mapping (Combines 2 or more course sections into a single offering): Please check the CRNs you provide in this form carefully. If you provide incorrect CRNs a course you didn't intend to combine will be added to your course and consequently the content and student work it contained will be deleted. This could be particularily bad if it is another instructor's course.
- Request a non-enrolled user to be added to a course
- Request an enrolled user to be removed from a course
- Request a "Community" offering (Creates a non-Banner Student listed Special Purpose course - requires approval by the Director of Academic and Instructional Technology Services)
- Request eInstructor Role for your D2L Courses - Request this role for courses that you do not actually teach but instead server as a mentor.
D2L Shared Content Repository
- Request administrative access to share your D2L course material with colleague instructors (For Course Designers/Master Instructors Only)
MTMedia multimedia server
Request 3rd party software
D2L On-Demand Video Training
- TurnItIn plagiarism detection tool
For more questions/comments or help with D2L email us at email@example.com or fill out our contact form.