About Desire2Learn (D2L)
Desire2Learn Learning Environment is a complete web-based suite of easy-to-use teaching and learning tools for course development, delivery and management. Desire2Learn's Learning Environment provides the flexibility to control the environment to match your own unique approach to teaching and learning, and provides tools to help facilitate communication, collaboration and community building.
- Detailed help information on all D2L tools is available for instructors and students by clicking on the respective NavBar links on the D2L My Home page. Additionally, quick online tutorials on D2L's core tools for students can be viewed using the "Video Tutorials" NavBar link at the same location. (See image above).
- Faculty and students should also click on the respective menu items in the left sidebar menu for additional D2L tutorials and help.
- Students can contact the MTSU Help Desk at 615-898-5345 or email@example.com
- Faculty can contact the Faculty Instructional Technology Center (FITC) at 615-904-8189 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty planning on designing online or hybrid courses, should contact University College to discuss the course approval process
- D2L community
- Desire2Learn Homepage