- Dyersburg State Community College(DSCC) will provide MTSU
with a copy of the Dual Admission Program (DAP) application, DSCC
application and high school transcript
- DSCC and MTSU will track Dual Admission students in their
student information systems.
- DSCC and MTSU will assign each student to an advisor from
- Each institution will develop a web site specifically for the
Dual Admission Program.
- At the end of each semester DSCC will provide MTSU a
transcript for each participant in the DAP and the DSCC work will
be posted as transfer credit in the MTSU student information
- DSCC will accept any appropriate MTSU credit taken by the
student towards the associate degree.