A student must meet the following conditions to be
Plan to pursue a Bachelor's
Meet current admission criteria for MSCC
Current or Transfer Student to MSCC, who has earned 29 or
less college-level semester hours and have a 2.0 or higher
Enter MSCC under the 2004 or later
MSCC students who fulfill the requirements of the Dual Admissions
Program (DAP) are guaranteed acceptance to MTSU.
- Students must apply and be admitted to Motlow State Community
- Students must complete an application for Dual Admission and
a non-binding Intent-to-Enroll form.
- Students must earn an A.S., A.A. or A.S.T.* degree from
Motlow State Community College.
- Students must maintain a 2.0 or higher cumulative GPA to be
in good standing in the Dual Admission program.
- All required high school courses must be completed prior to
transition to MTSU.
- Any courses required for the major not completed at the
community college must be completed at MTSU to progress into the
- Students must complete MSCC's Intent to Graduate
- Students who attend another institution between the time they
graduate from MSCC and enroll at MTSU must re-apply to MTSU as a
- Students must re-apply to the Dual Admission Program if there
is a break of more than a year in their attendance at the
- Students must complete financial aid paperwork for MTSU prior
to enrolling at MTSU.
Click here for a check list for
*Students completing the A.S.T must have a 2.75
gpa in order to graduate with an A.S.T. degree.