How We Can Help You Educate Students with Dyslexia
We believe that the most efficient means for supporting students with dyslexia are to:
- Provide a clear description of the student's learning problem.
- Work with schools to design appropriate education intervention plans.
- Support school instructional staff by helping them understand the origin and nature of dyslexia.
- Assist teachers in effective use of specific instructional approaches.
- Recommend accommodations to assure that a student's general education does not suffer because of limitations in reading and spelling.
Join us for MTSU's True Blue Give
Simply go to
Or text MTSU11 to 71777.
Double your impact by giving
We appreciate gifts of any