Upon completion of the degree, Electrical Construction Management students will be
able to demonstrate the following goals:
- an ability and readiness to competently meet the demands of the construction industry.
- an ability to gather, analyze, synthesize, and apply research effectively.
- management skills in teamwork and leadership to seek and share knowledge and perform
tasks creatively and effectively.
- the ability to understand the ethical, professional, and social responsibilities of
a construction professional.
- -the ability to communicate effectively, clearly, and precisely while speaking orally
or in writing as a professional.