Instructions and guidelines to request space on MTSU campus
1. Check webviewer for appropriate facility and/or available space.
2. Contact correct scheduler to get more information about booking information (see list below).
3. Complete and print Application for Use of Facilities form. Hard copy must be submitted with original signatures:
Students-advisor & student organization signatures
Faculty/Staff-department budget head signature
4. All paperwork (forms, contracts, insurance information, etc.) must be approved, finalized and received by the scheduler ASAP or at least 5 business days (Mon.-Fri.) prior to the event or meeting.
5. See event check list for additional services.
6. Check the University Master Calendar for event information displays.
|Academic Spaces/Parking Lots for Events
|Academic Courses||Scheduling Center||898-5800||494-8905||JUB 123|
|Honors Building (Restricted Rooms)||Karen Demonbreum||904-8431||904-8263||Box 267|
|MT Center (ING) Training Room||Quintina Burton||898-5143||494-8600||Box 130|
|Murphy Center Complex Horace Jones Field, Floyd Stadium, Alumni Memorial Gym||
|Andy Allgrim||898-2104||898-5569||Box 556|
|Student Unions (SU, KUC & JUB)||
|Tennessee Livestock Center||898-5575||898-5434||Box 105|
|Tennessee Miller Coliseum||Travis Emore||494-8961||494-8962||Box 107|
|Tennessee Miller Coliseum/Club Level||Shana Miller||494-8879||494-8600||Box 107|
|Tom H. Jackson and Front Lawn||Debbie Londre||904-8240||494-8600||Box 130|
|Tucker Theatre||Justin Durham||898-2181||898-5826||Box 43|
|Walnut Grove, SU Commons, Knoll and Quad||Jennifer Rhinehart||898-2591||898-2873||Box 11|
|Wright Music Hall||Tim Musselman||898-2493||898-5037||Box 47|
All schedulers have the right to refuse facility space to any group.
Reasons include, but are not limited to: previous cancellations without notice, outstanding debt/non-payment, or inappropriate use of facilities. Please check with facility schedulers for regulations and building hours.