Dr. John (Jay) W. Sanders
Phone: (615) 898-2996
Fax: (615) 898-2859
EdD, Supervision & Administration
Learning Styles, Tennessee’s higher education funding, online learning
- Learning Styles of Teacher-Education Students vs. General Population, Published article in Tennessee Educational Leadership, Spring, 2012.
- Learning Styles of Male Vs. Female University Students, Published article in Tennessee Educational Leadership, Fall, 2010.
- Are Pre-service Teachers’ Learning Styles Becoming More Visual? Presented at Athens Institute for Education & Research International Conference on
Education, May 28, 2008
- Do Online Students Exhibit Different Learning Styles? Presented at Hawaii International Conference on Education, January, 2007
- A Comparison of Student Learning in Online vs. On-ground "Technology in the Classroom"
Course. International Journal of Technology, Knowledge and Society, Vol.1, 2005
- A 32-Year Study of the Equitability of Funding in Tennessee's 4-Year Universities
Pre-Geier Settlement (1971-1983) vs. Post-Geier Settlement (1984-2003) published in Tennessee Educational Leadership, Spring, 2005.
- Using Computer-Aided-Technology & Self-Paced Learning to Increase Spanish I Scores
in Middle Tennessee High School co-authored & published article in Tennessee Educational Leadership, Fall, 2004.
- 2003 Tennessee Board of Regents “Innovation Award Winner” Distance Education
- 2001 Outstanding Achievement in Instructional Technology Award
- 2000 Faculty Leadership Academy
- 2000 (Spring) OIT Instructional Technologies Development Grant
- 1999 A T & T Learning Network Grant 1999 Tennessee Board of Regents “Innovations Award
- 1999 (Spring) OIT Instructional Technologies Development Grant