GRADUATE MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST (GMAT)
Next GMAT Workshop will be announced soon!
The workshop begins on Friday afternoon (4:00 - 7:00 p.m.) with an overview of the workshop, structure and components of the exam itself, and general test taking strategies. This is followed by the first practice test.
Saturday is a full day (9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.), consisting of review and practice for the required sections of the exam.
The workshop concludes on Sunday (1:00 - 6:00 p.m.) with additional instruction and practice questions. The day wraps up with a final, full-length GMAT practice exam providing additional practice and feedback to workshop participants.
- Two full-length GMAT practice tests (at the beginning and conclusion of the workshop)
- Instruction and review for Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency
- Instruction and review for Sentence Correction and Reading Comprehension
- Instruction and review for Critical Reasoning and Integrated Reasoning
- Instruction and review for Analysis of an Argument
- Special session on test taking strategies
- GMAT Test Preparation Book
- Lunch on Saturday
When and Where
The workshops are offered each semester and are held on the campus of Middle Tennessee State University.
What to Bring
Yourself and a pen or pencil. All other materials are included in the cost of the workshop.
ParkingParking Permits: Students without MTSU parking permits can obtain a visitor's pass from the Parking Services Office, 1403 East Main Street, before 4:00 PM on the day workshop begins.