Raider Health Corps
The Raider Health Corps is composed of student volunteers who educate their peers on a variety of health issues. Through presentations for classes, residence halls, and student organizations and through campus-wide events, the Raider Health Corps promotes positive health behaviors and attitudes and helps students learn how to reduce their risks and to lead healthy lives.
Applications for membership in the Raider Health Corps are accepted each semester. To complete an application, click here.
Responsibilities of Raider Health Corps members:
- Attend topical trainings as needed.
- Plan campus events, including assessing needs, coordinating activities, marketing, and staffing.
- Work as part of a team to design and implement campus activities.
- Participate in at least one Raider Health Corps program per month during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- Represent appropriately the image of the Raider Health Corps.
For more information about the Raider Health Corps, contact Lisa Schrader at Lisa.Schrader@mtsu.edu.
Have a question or concern? Contact the MTSU Health Promotion Office.