The Tennessee Board of Regents Flexible Benefits Plan administered by PayFlex. This plan allows eligible employees to pay for certain expenses from their salary before taxes are deducted. Deductions for other eligible benefits under this plan are not automatic. You must enroll each year to participate in either the Medical Expense Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or the Dependent Care FSA.
For on-line access to the TBR Flexible Benefits plan, go to http://www.healthhub.com.
- 2017 Flexible Benefits Booklet
- 2017 FSA Enrollment Form
- FSA Quick Reference Guide
- Health Savings Account (HSA) - (Applies only to employees who are enrolling in the CDHP health plan.)
- 2017 HSA Enrollment/Change Form (Only used if enrolled in a CDHP Health Plan)
- Limited Purpose FSA Guide - (Applies only to employees who are enrolling in the CDHP health plan.)
- PayFlex Card Flyer
Creating your Flex Benefits On-line Access
Once your plan year begins, you can register your account online.
- Go to HealthHub.com. Click on Employee Account Login
- Click on Register Now
- Enter your member ID which is your Social Security number
- Also enter your home ZIP code
- Click Register
- Create a username and password; then select a security question and enter an answer
- Enter your email address and click Confirm
Human Resource Services
Middle Tennessee State University
2269 Middle Tennessee Boulevard
204 Sam H. Ingram Building
Murfreesboro, TN 37132-0001