Welcome to Intercultural & Diversity Affairs!
Look here for the Fall 2016 Connection Point video in early Summer 2016.
People having the privilege and good fortune to attend a college or university have called their experiences some of their most cherished memories. With thoughts such as these in mind, Intercultural & Diversity Affairs (IDA) exists to make your future university experiences become cherished memories.
IDA is dedicated to:
- Creating a "relevant environment"
- Providing each student with the opportunity to acquire the best education possible
- Providing each student with the opportunity to graduate to a fulfilling and rewarding career
- Providing a safe environment for issues related to the LGBT+ population on campus
- Ensure that international students have the best experience possible
- Provide comprehensive services and support to international students
- Create an environment conducive for a smooth transition to the American educational system for international students
- Develop programming that fosters a social and cultural life in a new and unfamiliar
If you would like to have more information on how MTSU IDA can make these opportunities possible and available to you, please explore and review the rest of the IDA web site.
Thank you for your interest in MTSU IDA. In a spirit of cooperation, our mutual ends will be achieved. Everyone is welcome to attend and participate in all activities offered by IDA.