Experience Period: Fall or Spring Semester
Hours Required: 10-12 hours per week
Summary: Develop marketing pieces and manage social networking sites in promoting the Center for Student and Involvement and Leadership (CSIL), which includes the following offices: Greek Affairs, Leadership and Service, June Anderson Center for Women and Nontraditional Students, Intercultural and Diversity Affairs Center, and Student Government Association.
Duties and subsequent learning outcomes will include:
- Serve as editor of CSIL Newsletter and work with Creative and Visual Services on layout
- Work with Creative and Visual Services in producing monthly events publication
- Organize passive and active programs to promote CSIL
- Manage CSIL Facebook page
Contact: Dr. Danny Kelley, Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-898-5812.
- We are willing to tailor this experience to meet other needs of the candidate selected, which could include assisting with programming initiatives connected with one of our CSIL units.
- This is an unpaid position; however, you may be eligible to receive academic credit.