Major Services and Operations
Each ITD area provides consulting and technical support to MTSU computer users.
Whether you are contemplating a purchase; having trouble with hardware, software,
or MTSU's central computing systems; or planning multimedia presentations or statistical
projects, there is someone at ITD to help.
We can offer advice in these areas:
- Administrative / Academic Computing Systems
- central computing systems, academic software, statistical software...
- Hardware and Software
- desktop/microcomputers, purchasing, repair...
- programming languages, application packages on the HP-UNIX "frank" academic server...
- Master Classroom Equipment
- computers and audio/visual equipment, training...
- Instructional Technology
- development of web-enhanced/web-based courses, multimedia presentations...
- services, equipment, facilities...
- Statistical Projects
- software recommendation, installation, programming...
- Web Tools
- how-to, maintain, develop content, design, publish, usability...
Hardware and software (microcomputers)
Academic software services
Master classroom equipment
- The computers and audio/visual equipment of the master classrooms are maintained by
Microcomputer and Master Classroom Support. Staff from this area also provide orientation and training on using the master classroom
- Contact Telecommunications for assistance with telecommunication services, equipment, and facilities.