Instructional Technology Resources
ITD-Instructional Technology resources include:
- Outstanding Achievement in Instructional Technology
- Instructional Technologies Development Grants
- Information Technology Division Summer Fellowship Program
- Faculty Showcase
- Handouts and workshops taught by ITD's Academic & Instructional Technology Services staff at Middle Tennessee State University
- Information on Desire2Learn (D2L)
- Information on creating an individual, departmental, or organizational multimedia folder on the MTMedia server
- A variety of hardware, software, and links to free downloads for the development of technology-based instructional materials
- Information on fellowships, awards and grants, conferences, presentations, and other related web sites
- Current references/research in the area of instructional technology
Choosing a MTSU web authoring tool
Choosing a MTSU Web Authoring Tool may require a little knowledge about the different tools available. These applications vary in components/features, learning curves, security, etc.The Academic & Instructional Technology Services department supports several of these tools for faculty or staff.Web-enhanced courses describe classes where faculty supplement the more traditional learning environment with web-accessible activities. These activities might include e-mail communication, and access to course materials (quizzes, handouts, grades, etc.) Get more info on D2L...
Faculty & staff development opportunities
Every semester MTSU's Information Technology Division offers workshops for faculty and staff on a variety of instructional technology topics and applications.