Telecommunication Services

Services > Harassment Calls

Harassment Calls

Victims of harassing phone calls should contact University Police at 898-2424 to file a report. Telecommunication Services cannot provide call records to anyone but University Police.

How do I report a problem with my phone?

How do I start or change my phone service?