- University Police
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Center for Student Involvement & Leadership
- Student Organizations & Service
- June Anderson Center for Women and Nontraditional Students
- Counseling Services
- Drug Free Schools Act
- Community Standards/Civil Behavior
- SGA Court of Traffic Appeals
- Campus Security Report
Traffic Citation Appeals
Student traffic citation appeals are heard by the Court of Traffic Appeals. Please visit the Student Government Association web site for full information.
Appeals may be made by visiting the SGA website.
What is mediation?
Mediation is a process in which a neutral third party (mediator) facilitates the discussion and identification of issues between the disputants, the development of alternate solutions, and the negotiation of a mutually satisfying outcome to the dispute.
"Training Peer Mediators in the College and University Setting: A Trainer's Guide" by Rick Olshak