Assistant Dean, College of Liberal Arts (Responsible for Institutional Effectiveness and Retention)
- Assisting departments with the refinement and evaluation of Student Learning Outcomes.
- Creating a better understanding of assessment and helping to integrate assessment
into the culture.
- Assisting with the implementation of TK20.
- Coordinated the creation of five-year retrospective reports for departments.
- Evaluation institutional retention data.
- Developing strategies to improve Freshmen retention and Junior Persistence within
the College of Liberal Arts.
- Planning for First Year and Transfer Student Success and Persistence (Full day)
- Navigating a SACS Accreditation Review (Half day)
NSSEE Training at THEC, 2011 Fall
- Assessing student learning: a beginners workshop (half day)
- Achieving Compliance with CS3.3.1: Simplifying the Process (and core 2.5) (half-day)
- Through the Eyes of an IE Evaluator (training to conduct an Institutional Effectiveness
Audit) (half day)