Interim Dean, College of Liberal Arts, May 2016-current.
Associate Dean, College of Liberal Arts, January 2014-May 2016.
Assistant Dean, College of Liberal Arts (Responsible for Institutional Effectiveness and Retention), August 2010- December 2013
- Assisting departments with the refinement and evaluation of Student Learning Outcomes.
- Creating a better understanding of assessment and helping to integrate assessment into the culture.
- Assisting with the implementation of TK20.
- Coordinated the creation of five-year retrospective reports for departments.
- Evaluation institutional retention data.
- Developing strategies to improve Freshmen retention and Junior Persistence within the College of Liberal Arts.
- From Silos to Bridges: Collaborative tools to select a QEP TopicNavigating a SACSCOC Accreditation Review
- Using a Compliance Readiness Audit
- Planning for First Year and Transfer Student Success and Persistence
- Navigating a SACSCOC Accreditation Review
NSSEE Training at THEC, 2011 Fall
- Assessing student learning: a beginners workshop
- Achieving Compliance with CS3.3.1: Simplifying the Process (and core 2.5)
- Through the Eyes of an IE Evaluator (training to conduct an Institutional Effectiveness Audit)