How to Declare a Major/Minor in the Liberal Arts Area
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor of your desired major. Visit the department
or contact one of the College Academic Advisors.
- Fill out a Change of Major/Program form.
- You will receive an email from Records confirming your change and the department secretary
of your desired major will assign you a faculty advisor.
- Visit your assign faculty advisor on a regular basis.
- For more advising information please go to the CLA Advising page.
Welcome to the College of Liberal Arts!
The executive offices of the
Oral History Association have opened at MTSU and will be here for the next five years.
The office will be co-directed by Albert Gore Research Center Director
Louis Kyriakoudes and History Professor Kristine McCusker.
The offices are located in
217 Peck Hall