Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Am I eligible for VA educational benefits?
A: Eligibility for VA educational benefits can be extended to veterans (and in some cases, eligible dependents), reservists/guardsmen, and spouses and children of 100% service-connected deceased or disabled veterans under the programs listed below:

Q: How do I apply for benefits?
A: To apply for GI Bill benefits contact:

MTSU Charlie and Hazel Daniels Veterans and Military Family Center
Keathley University Center (KUC) Building
Room 124
Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 8am - 5:30pm

Wednesday & Friday 8am- 4:30pm

Have More Questions?
For more Frequently Asked Questions regarding the GI Bill, please visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.