Keathley University Center
The Keathley University Center is located in the center of the MTSU campus and houses
a wide variety of offices, facilities and meeting rooms.Lounges are located on the
second and third floors and the information desk is on the second floor lobby.
About the Belt Keathley University Center
The building honors Dr. Belt Keathley in recognition of his 23 years of dedicated service to the University as Professor of Education, Dean of Students, and the first Dean of Student Financial Aid. He gave completely of himself with untiring and unselfish efforts to assist in the development of a generation of students. During the emergence of the student financial aid era, he pioneered, as Director, the Training Program for Student Financial Aid Administrators, sponsored by the U.S. Office of Education, which served financial aid administrators throughout the Southeast. A man of principle, strong moral fiber, and high integrity, his influence has been significant on the lives of literally thousands of productive citizens.
Dedicated April 4, 1982.
- Automatic Teller Machine:Located on the 1st and 2nd floor. See list of available ATM's below.
- University Lost & Found: Located on the 2nd floor at the KUC Information Desk.
- KUC Scheduling Services/Space Reservations:Located on the 2nd floor behind the KUC Information Desk. The KUC Event Coordinator can assist you in planning your event in the KUC, from start to finish, whether it is a meeting, luncheon, catered event, blood drive, or a full conference. Let our experienced staff help make your event a successful one!
- Check Cashing: Located on the 1st floor at the service desk of Phillips Bookstore. Free check cashing services (limit $50 per check) is available for the university community.
- Notary Service: Located on the 1st floor at the service desk of Phillips Bookstore. Free notary service is available to the university community.
- Fax Service: Located on the 1st floor at the service desk of Phillips Bookstore. Faxing is provide at a nominal cost.
- Periodical Racks:Located on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd floor and various entrances. Pick up the lastest copy of Sidelines, the MT Records, Daily News Journal, the Nashville Scene and various other publications.
- U.S. Post Office:Located on the 1st floor. The fully-functional U.S. Post Office is open Monday - Friday 8am-4pm.
- Beverage/Snack Vending:Located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor
- State of Tennessee Voter Registration: Tennessee Voter Registration forms are available at the KUC Information Desk. For further information concerning voting capabilities of MTSU students click here.
(All floor diagrams are available in PDF format
- Disabled Student Services - KUC 120
- Intercultural Diversity Affairs Center - KUC 124
- Judicial Affairs - KUC 128
- Phillips Bookstore
- MTSU Post Office
- ARAMARK Food Services - KUC 204
- Dwight's Mini Mart
- KUC Grill
- Student Government Association - KUC 208
- Student Affairs and Enrollment Management - KUC 212
- Dean of Student Life and Student Services - KUC 212
- Career Development Center - KUC 328
- Counseling and Testing Services - KUC 327 & KUC 329
- Debate Team - KUC 312
- Greek Affairs - KUC 326
- Housing and Residential Life - KUC 300 & 303
- New Student and Family Programs (CUSTOMS) - KUC 326
- June Anderson's Center for Women and Non-Traditional Students - KUC 320
- Center for Student Involvement and Leadership - KUC 326
- Student Organizations - KUC 326
- Student Programming - KUC 308
The KUC also has several Automatic Teller Machines (ATM) including:
- U.S. Bank
- 5th/3rd Bank
- Bank of America
- First Tennessee
- Green Bank
- Wilson Bank & Trust
- Cornerstone Financial Credit Union
All ATM's are located on the 1st floor of the KUC, with the exception of the Suntrust ATM. It is located on the 2nd floor, across from the KUC Theater.