School of Nursing
The School of Nursing is no longer admitting students to the "RN to BSN" option
Effective Fall 2017
MTSU will be offering our own stand-alone Master of Science in Nursing that is not part of TNeCampus.
Please apply directly to the MTSU College of Graduate Studies.
The MTSU School of Nursing undergraduate program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and approved by the Tennessee Board of Nursing. The graduate program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
The School of Nursing offers:
- Traditional four-year baccalaureate nursing program for students
- R.N. to B.S.N. program for currently licensed RNs with a diploma or associate's degree in nursing
- M.S.N. degree through a consortium program with three tracks: Nursing Education, Nursing Administration, and Family Nurse Practitioner
Traditional BSN and RN to BSN Programs
- Traditional BSN Application
- School of Nursing Admission Data
- Admissions Exam Information
- Admission & Progression Requirements
- MSN Program Options
- Graduate Program Admission, Progression & Retention Policy Effective Fall 2016
- Future MSN Student FAQs
- Current MSN Student FAQs
Jenny Sauls, PHD, RN, CNE
Professor and Director, School of Nursing
MTSU School of Nursing
Cason-Kennedy Nursing Building
Box 81 Murfreesboro, TN 37132
For information on the Traditional BSN and the RN-BSN Programs, call (615) 898-4803.
For information on the MSN Programs, call (615) 898-5252.