to the President's Commission on the Status of Women (PCSW) website.
The PCSW is a large standing committee that:
- Identifies areas of concern to women students, faculty, staff, and administrators
- Researches how other universities and organizations deal with these issues
- Recommends policy modifications, where needed
- Funds seed projects to address problems not requiring policy changes
- Finds permanent administrative homes for projects that have the potential for long-term
- Provides support for activities of specific interest and benefit to women
Please contact the current Chair, Dr. Samantha E. Cantrell, for more information at
615-494-8751 or firstname.lastname@example.org.