Lisa Langenbach, Ph.D.
Education | Courses | Publications | Research | Email
- PS 2010 : Introduction to American Government and Politics
- PS 2020 : State and Local Government
- PS 3320 : Public Opinion
- PS 3330 : Political Parties and Elections
- PS 3350 : Interest Groups
- PS 4270 : Politacal Campaign Internship
- PS 4290 : Public Service Internship
Professor Langenbach also teaches PS 2020 and PS 3330 for the Regent Online Campus Collaborative (ROCC).
- "Women with Children: Evangelical Ministers' Views of the Role of Women in Society,"
The Canadian Review of American Studies, Vol. 23, Issue 4. Winter 1993. Pp. 61-70.
- "Hollow Core: Evangelical Clergy and the 1988 Robertson Campaign" with John C. Green.
Polity. Vol. XXV, No. 1. Fall 1992. Pp.147-158.
- "Ministers, Feminism, and Abortion: A Causal Analysis" with Ted G. Jelen. Women and Politics. Vol. 11, No. 1. 1991. Pp.33-52.
- "Evangelical Elites and Political Action: The Pat Robertson Presidential Candidacy,"
Journal of Political and Military Sociology. Fall 1989. Pp. 291-304.
Professor Langenbach is also author of more than 25 encyclopedia entries and book
- Parties and Interest Groups
- Public Opinion
- Women and Politics
- Religion and Politics