Vanessa Lefler, Ph.D.
Education | Courses | Research | Email | Dr. Lefler's Webpage
- Ph.D. University of Iowa (2012).
Fields: International Relations, Formal Theory, Methodology.
Dissertation: Bargain Shopping for Peace? Strategies in Interstate Conflict Management
- M.A. University of Iowa (2007)
- B.A. in Political Science and English, Westminster College
- PS 3210 International Relations
- PS 3500 International Law
- PS 4860 Adv. Studies in IR: Resolving Conflict in World Politics
- 6120. Peace and Conflict Resolution: Concepts, Processes, and Consequences
- International Relations: conflict and cooperation, conflict management, international organization, international
law, formal theory in international relations
- Formal Theory & Methodology: introductory game theory, strategy in politics, dynamic modeling, empirical implications
of theoretical models, research design, experimental methodology