- The post office has free Priority Mail and Express Mail boxes available for shipping
your packages. Padded envelopes are available for a nominal fee.
- When a package is received for you, we will send you an email and/or a text message.
Please bring your MTSU ID card to retrieve the package. We will send a second notice
in five days and a final notice after 25 days. Your package will be returned after
- When you graduate, be sure to leave your forwarding address. You can do this through
Pipeline under the Student tab/Registration.
- If you receive unsolicited or unwanted mail, simply write "refused" on the piece of
mail and return it unopened. Postage is not required for returning mail when it is
unopened. Mail which has been refused by the addressee will be returned to sender
or disposed of, in accordance with postal regulations.
- Debit/Credit cards are now accepted at the campus post office. US Postal Service Money
Orders may only be purchased by cash or debit card. There is a $500 limit on debit
- Personal checks are accepted for all services except postal money orders, with proper
- When you leave to go home for the summer, please be sure to give us a change of address
for your mail. You can do this on Pipeline, under the Student Tab, Registration, MTSU Post Office Box Forwarding.
- Be sure to check your mailbox regularly. If you need to know your box number or combination,
see the information in FAQ
- It is important to have your correct name and PO box number on your mail, otherwise
it might be returned.