Follow the directions below to register on RaiderNet. Please contact the Scheduling
Center (615) 898-5094 if you have questions.
Registering for Classes - After you have contacted your advisor for assistance with
course selection, you can register online at RaiderNet accessed through PipelineMT.
PipelineMT and e-mail accounts are generated twice a day (approximately mid-day and
midnight) for new students who have received a final admissions decision. To access
RaiderNet, these students will go to www.mtsu.edu/changepw to retrieve their e-mail addresses and to set their passwords. To access PipelineMT:
- Access the MTSU home page http://www.mtsu.edu
- Select PipelineMT or access it from http://www.mtsu.edu/pipelinemt
- For new students who have never accessed their PipelineMT accounts: Go to http://www.mtsu.edu/changepw and follow instructions.
- Your username will be displayed. This is the first part of the MTSU email address
without the @mtmail.mtsu.edu portion.
- Students will be prompted to create passwords within the parameters given. The initial
password is created by the student.
- Students may go to this web site if you forget your password or wish to change their
- In summary, enter a username and password to log into PipelineMT to access RaiderNet.
- Log in to PipelineMT, click on the RaiderNet tab, then on the Student tab and select
- From the Registration menu click on Add or Drop Classes, Select Term (submit),
- Select Term - The first time you access PipelineMT, you will be instructed to read
and answer questions regarding the Hepatitis B and Meningococcal Meningitis information.
- Enter Course Reference Numbers (CRNs). These are the five digit numbers that are unique
to each course section. You may enter CRNs one-by-one or all at one time. If you are
registering for co-requisites such as a lecture/lab science course, then you must
enter both CRNs before selecting Submit to avoid a registration error message.
- Select Submit. Your current schedule will display along with any error messages.
- In the Status field, "Web Registered"; will appear along with the registration date.
- If you received Registration Add Errors, these must be resolved before you can add