Registrar's Office

Undergraduate Change of Major/Program

A student, advisor, or academic department may request a change of major, minor, or catalog for any student currently enrolled or enrolled for a future term via the online Change of Major/Program form. It is highly recommended that students be told to meet with an advisor in their intended new major before submitting this form to ensure their major/minor selection meets their career goals as well as abides by University policy.

Important facts to be aware of:

  • Please be aware that certain majors require specific minors or limit minor choices.
  • Students cannot double major, nor double minor in the College of Business.
  • Some majors in the College of Liberal Arts offer a choice of a Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS). Students should see an advisor for further explanation.
  • Requirement of minors vary by major. For example, some majors do not require minors, some have built-in minor(s), some require one minor while others require two minors. Students should be told to consult the Undergraduate catalog or their advisor for more information.
  • If a student has already turned in an Upper Division and Intent to Graduate form for any major, do not use the online Change of Major/Program form. Students should complete an Upper Division and Intent to Graduate form for the new major and submit it to the appropriate college Graduation Coordinator:
    • College of Basic and Applied Sciences: Jones Hall 115
    • College of Behavioral and Health Sciences: Cope Administrtion Building 102
    • College of Business: Business and Aerospace N233
    • College of Education: Cope Administration Building 102
    • College of Liberal Arts: Todd Building 221C
    • College of Mass Communication: Ezell Building 113A
    • University College: 855 W College Street, Maple Leaf Village, Suite K