Online and Hybrid Program Summary
- Online Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Online Graduate Degree Programs
- Hybrid Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Hybrid Graduate Degree Programs
Other programs that are designed to help students complete their degrees are listed below:
- Adult Degree Completion Program (ADCP) -- The Adult Degree Completion Program is designed for working adults who want to finish their degree and get ahead in their career. This program is customized for you to fit your particular needs, interests and schedule.
- Degree Advancement Program -- Our degree advancement program allows students who earn an Associate of Applied Science (in participating schools) to transfer credits to MTSU towards completion of a Bachelor's of Science degree.
- Teacher Education Programs -- This program is designed for current and future educators. If you are interested in teaching, this program is designed for you to earn your licensure.
- Off Campus Programs --Our off campus programs offers undergraduate courses at several remote locations within the Middle Tennessee region. In off-campus courses, students meet face-to-face with an MTSU instructor without having to physically be on MTSU's campus. Our newest location is the Middle Tennessee Education Center in Shelbyville, Tennessee.
- Evening School -- MTSU offers several degrees in the evening for students who cannot access the campus during the day. Evening classes begin after 4:30 pm. Evening courses follow the regular Academic Calendar and Tuition and Fees Schedule.