Undergraduate Research Center

URC Travel Support to Present Research

Limited funds are available to support student travel to meetings to present student scholarship:

$400.00 maximum for domestic travel and $500.00 maximum for international travel. Awarded travel funds are payable on a reimbursable basis only.  This is the maximum amount a student can request yearly.

To apply for these funds, you need to complete two forms. The first step is to complete a travel application and obtain all requested signatures except the URC Director. The next step, if you are traveling out of state, is to also fill out a travel authorization and obtain necessary signatures.

Deliver both forms to Julie Gannon, Ingram G014C. She will obtain remaining signatures and notify you within a few days if your request has been approved. For domestic travel, the form needs to be turned in at least 30 days in advance; for international travel, at least 60 days in advance.

Upon your return, you will need to fill out a travel claim form and attach all original receipts. Sign and deliver to Mrs. Gannon.


For Questions email Julie Gannon or call 615-494-7848.