MTSU ALERT: MTSU will remain closed Friday, March 6, due to weather. Classes are cancelled and offices closed. TSSAA games will proceed. Check www.mtsu.edu/alertupdates for more information.
10 Things You Can Do to Prevent Stormwater Runoff Pollution
- Use fertilizers sparingly and sweep up driveways, sidewalks,
- Never dump anything down storm drains.
- Plant grass or plants on the bare spots in your yard.
- Compost your yard waste.
- Avoid pesticides; learn about Integrated Pest Management
- Direct downspouts away from paved surfaces.
- Take your car to the car wash instead of washing it in the
- Repair vehicle leaks, and recycle motor oil.
- Pick up after your pet.
- Have your septic tank pumped and system inspected