Student Handouts and Printouts
The following are documents collected by MTSU advisors to be shared across departments. They are printable pages intended to benefit student interaction, navigate campus resources, and answer student questions. Click on the link to download the form to your computer.
This site is meant to be a connective and supportive resource for all MTSU advisors.
If you have any college-neutral advising handouts (PDF or Word preferred), please email them to
Bryanna.Licciardi@mtsu.edu. You can also send any suggestions for documents you see listed using the
submission form on the Comments/Questions page.
- List of Student Support Services
- List of Free Campus Resources
- MTSU Honors College FAQ
- How to Keep the HOPE Scholarship
- Academic Probation & Suspension Explained
- Prescribed Registration Restrictions
- First Year Student "Tune Up" Handout
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- Brochure for Mental Health & Counseling Services
- Writing Center FAQ for Students
- Tutoring Services FAQ for Students
- Time Management Support (Student Daily Schedule)
- Student Registration Tutorial & Quick Tips
- Appointment Scheduling in Navigate (formerly SSC Campus) Instructions
- Core Academic Skills for Educators Test FAQ
- Tips for a Successful Presentation
- Tips for Nervous Test-Takers
- Tips for Studying