- State Application form
- TN Comptroller of the Treasury - 2024 Summer Audit Internship
- Aprio - All 2024 Tax and Audit Internships
- Virtual Bookkeeping Pro
- Grannis & Associates, P.C.
- Matlock Clements, P.C.
- Puryear & Noonan CPAs - Tax Manager & Tax Senior
- Bridgestone Americas - Multiple Positions
- Envision Healthcare - Multiple Positions
- Precision Air - Bookkeeper
Links to Employer Career Web Pages
- Crowe LLP
- Elliott Davis
- Ernst & Young
- LBMC, PC
- Puryear & Noonan CPAs
- State of Tennessee Comptroller's Office
- State of Tennessee Department of Transportation
- State of Tennessee Department of Treasury
- Government Career Opportunities by AGA
Other Career Links:
Accounting students seeking job opportunities should always register with the Career Development Center. The Career Development Center provides many student services including: career counseling, resume writing, interview skills, access to job listings, and on-campus interviews. The Career Development Center is located in room 328 of the Keathley University Center building and can be contacted at (615) 898-2500.
The Department of Accounting maintains this 'Job Postings' page as a courtesy to area employers who contact the department and ask that an announcement be made regarding a job opening or a forthcoming campus interview. This page does not present a comprehensive listing of current job openings or campus interviews.