Department of Art and Design Scholarship Sale
Support Art and Design: Visit our Stores at the MTSU Marketplace!
Not only will you find a great gift for friends and family, but you'll want to indulge yourself. You know you've earned it!
All funds raised from each item sold through the Foundation Store support the Department of Art and Design’s Scholarships, their outstanding recipients, and participating artists.
For additional information or to set up an appointment for a look email Rick.Rishaw@mtsu.edu or Eric.Snyder@mtsu.edu.
You'll find one-of-a-kind greeting cards, letterpress prints, ceramics, and mixed media work created by art and design students and faculty alike. Other works were donated by staff, alumni, friends, and supporters.
To donate funds to a supported scholarship contact
Eric Snyder at 898-5532 or Denise Harris at 898-2455.
Current Art and Design scholarships include:
- Hester Rogers Ray Scholarship for art-education students;
- Charles Massey Scholarship for second-semester studio-art majors;
- Dr. Charles Brandon Scholarship for studio-art majors;
- John and Elva Griffin Scholarship for incoming freshmen majoring in art;
- Jill Montgomery Scholarship for art-history majors;
- David Ledoux Scholarship for studio-art majors;
- Graphic Design Scholarship for graphic-design majors;
- Lon Nuell Scholarship for incoming freshmen majoring in art;
- Department of Art Scholarships for art majors; and
- James Gibson Scholarship for studio-art majors with a emphasis in sculpture.
The following images are a small sampling of available artwork and items!
Support the Department of Art and Design and
Don't miss the 2021 Art and Design T-Shirt while supplies last!
A Juried National Drawing Exhibition
Our Artist Calls are Listed with...
Saturdays at Todd supported in part by
Connecting Creatives + Community
Art and Design Policies