As a function of Accounting Services, we are responsible for reviewing and processing all travel claims for reimbursement in accordance with the MTSU travel policy.
Both travel authorizations and travel claims should be submitted via the routing form. Accounting Services no longer accepts paper versions of the forms.
Please note that webinars, virtual conferences, and events that do not involve travel are not considered “travel” and should not be submitted via the travel routing form. Please use Account Code 74495 when accounting for these payment requests.
- Travel Authorization/Travel Claim Routing Form
- Travel Vendor and Event Registration Payment Authorization
- Travel Expenses Claim
- Travel Expenses Claim (Mileage Only)
- Travel Authorization Request
- Travel Roster and Certification (Team/Group Only)
- Daily Expense Log